Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 March, 10:26
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
So many patients present for care with huge lists of medications they are taking. Many patients are on 10- 20 medications! Also there has been a huge increase in pharmaceutical promotion with commercials, that indoctrinates the public into believing taking a pill will make them healthy with ease. One must take responsibility for their health. You are what you eat.
Consuming high fructose corn syrup can lead to diabetes for example. Consuming soda can lead to osteoporosis and cancer. Eating GMO foods can produce allergic and inflammatory responses. Eating a high fat diet, smoking, and lack of exercise can lead to cardiac issues. Obesity is a huge health issue. Today obesity among children has skyrocketed. This leads to illness as adults.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 March, 10:11
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
As an RN for fifty years I agree. Over the years of my career ( critical care, ER) I have seen a definite shift from promoting wellness to writing presciptions for everythng. Rarely does a physcian give nutritional advice, or ways for patients to boost their natural immune response by hydration, exercise, sunlight, stress reduction, healthy diet. Rarely have I heard a doctor advise against drinking soda to maintain healthy bones, or to take zinc and extra Vit. C during cold and flu season. I believe our medical schools should include holistic and natural approaches to their curriculums. Busy doctors and payment interference by government agencies also need to be addressed so doctors have more time for providing this type of care.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396