Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
21 March, 09:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
As an RN for fifty years I agree. Over the years of my career ( critical care, ER) I have seen a definite shift from promoting wellness to writing presciptions for everythng. Rarely does a physcian give nutritional advice, or ways for patients to boost their natural immune response by hydration, exercise, sunlight, stress reduction, healthy diet. Rarely have I heard a doctor advise against drinking soda to maintain healthy bones, or to take zinc and extra Vit. C during cold and flu season. I believe our medical schools should include holistic and natural approaches to their curriculums. Busy doctors and payment interference by government agencies also need to be addressed so doctors have more time for providing this type of care.
10:11 AM - Mar 21, 2021
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it