Mike Anon @Mike314
20 March, 02:47
Decodes are great. I love the different takes that anons come up with regarding Q's drops.

But less than ten people on the entire planet know "the plan."

Let THAT sink in.

#QANON #wwg1wga #DigitalSoldiers #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Qarmy #trusttheplan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitty Schwalm @kited672000
20 March, 03:02
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Ok Mike, I seen a while back that Diana is going to be. First Lady this coming time. Do you think Miliana is Dinana in Discuise?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Rumor has it that Lady Di is still alive. I don't see how she could be Melania, though.

I WILL say that Junior will be Trump's VP.
03:37 PM - Mar 20, 2021
In response Kitty Schwalm to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Kitty Schwalm @kited672000
20 March, 03:47
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yes, I know JFK is VP, Not sure where Diana is. But some one posted that Princess Di is going to be first lady that is the only think I could come up with. Is she is in Discuise. Time will tell. I think Trump was just holding her Grandson or Grandaughter in a picture I just seen. very cury hair. I remember seeing a picture of her and Dodi with a blonde curly head child just a thought.