Mike Anon @Mike314
20 March, 02:47
Decodes are great. I love the different takes that anons come up with regarding Q's drops.

But less than ten people on the entire planet know "the plan."

Let THAT sink in.

#QANON #wwg1wga #DigitalSoldiers #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Qarmy #trusttheplan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitty Schwalm @kited672000
20 March, 03:02
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Ok Mike, I seen a while back that Diana is going to be. First Lady this coming time. Do you think Miliana is Dinana in Discuise?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
20 March, 03:37
In response Kitty Schwalm to his Publication
Rumor has it that Lady Di is still alive. I don't see how she could be Melania, though.

I WILL say that Junior will be Trump's VP.

Kitty Schwalm @kited672000
Yes, I know JFK is VP, Not sure where Diana is. But some one posted that Princess Di is going to be first lady that is the only think I could come up with. Is she is in Discuise. Time will tell. I think Trump was just holding her Grandson or Grandaughter in a picture I just seen. very cury hair. I remember seeing a picture of her and Dodi with a blonde curly head child just a thought.
03:47 PM - Mar 20, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kited672000 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kitty Schwalm, click on at the bottom under it