Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Going to Patriot Lunch today...
If anyone is interested, I will answer the DMs when I return.

If you don't see a Q on the front... all you have to do, is look on the back 😁

I make these one-at-a-time, so the first person to message me will have the 'right of first refusal' and I try to be as fair as possible... in this, and in all things I do.

See ya later Patriot family 😊

#ThePeoplesBridge
01:00 PM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
23 March, 02:25
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Hey Ms.V...I love them all...just seeing this. If you still have, I would like the 2nd Q one, if not, I know you still have more coming!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pmtp Emp @P_E17
21 March, 01:50
darn, just saw this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
20 March, 02:58
I like the 2nd (silver) one. Is it sterling?

21 March, 07:59
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
No, these are not sterling

Storm Bringer @Elric
20 March, 02:57
How Qute, Qanon jewelry.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 March, 02:45
They are very beautiful!

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
20 March, 02:42
Keep up the good work.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 March, 02:42
Ya'll have fun.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 March, 01:48
Lovely. Can I buy one please? (number 5). Thanks. Love you.

21 March, 08:00
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Of course, send me a DM

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 March, 01:18
These are beautiful! You are so talented! We are totally enjoying ours hats and goodies you sent! πŸ₯° πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
20 March, 01:04
Check your DM