LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
20 March, 09:04
I CAN'T WRAP MY HEAD AROUND THIS... HIS TWEETS ARE BENIGN & THERE'S HINTS HE MAY RUN FOR GOV. IN CA. GREAT! CUZ WE VOTED FOR DONALD J. #Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
20 March, 09:06
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Same! #trumpisstillmypresident . Grenell is great though!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 09:30
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
Right... But NOT the leader we need to Rescue this Nation & Destroy the CCP OCCUPATION. I hope he runs for Gov of CA. I'd move if he won. But DJT is the Plan...πŸ€” Stressful! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
20 March, 09:35
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
The entire world wants #Trump ! I believe it will happen!

20 March, 09:37
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
😁 I sure hope so! We could have a Renaissance in our Lifetime! #MAGA
#tbiytc πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ PRAYERS UP!

Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pixie Dust, click on at the bottom under it