LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 March, 12:25
💥RARE FIND! BILL GATES💥
3-5-03 30 SEC VIDEO ON "POPULATION & REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH!" SAVE & SHARE! #truth
BILL DID A 2015 TED TALKS DISCUSSING BOTH IN DETAIL BUT UNLESS YOU WATCH PLANDEMIC 2 INDOCTRINATION, YOU CAN'T FIND IT! BOOM! 👇💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 March, 12:52
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Billy boys daddy running the kill camps!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 05:11
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
I know... Today's the last day of Power transference... Gen. McIreney & David Rodriguez say it went wrong & it's up to Americans to protect our country. 💔

Regina MAGA @HaveFaith
20 March, 09:02
Are you referring Gen. McIreney on Telegram?

20 March, 09:10
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
Yes & he's set to be interviewed Saturday, today with David Rodriguez. I can't confirm if he has a Telegram account though. Someone may post as him or for him? I'm NOT there... Telegram was just purchase by Gates on Tues. for 600 million...so?! 😳 Yikes!

Regina MAGA @HaveFaith
20 March, 09:16
Here is what CJ Truth stated yesterday on
the Gen and Juan O Savin on telegram are fake accounts and sending out disinfo

Agreed. Juan O is Wayne Wilcott from Gig Harbor, WA btw... A private detective. I'm not sure if he's on the level now or what? But David Rodriguez sacked his boxing career to fight for America!

https://youtu.be/_kaXjxGYV...
09:24 AM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Regina MAGA @HaveFaith
20 March, 09:28
I haven't heard anything about Gates buying telegram but i'm going to find out. If he did i'm closing out my account.
thank you for the info
Have a blessed day and weekend 🙏🏽♥️

20 March, 09:34
You too. There was mention of it on Fox. And it was in negotiations for weeks & echoes of that were found on Twitter & Gab. Have a Blessed weekend too & Stay Safe. I think we're in for a FF or 2. 🙏