LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 March, 12:25
💥RARE FIND! BILL GATES💥
3-5-03 30 SEC VIDEO ON "POPULATION & REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH!" SAVE & SHARE! #truth
BILL DID A 2015 TED TALKS DISCUSSING BOTH IN DETAIL BUT UNLESS YOU WATCH PLANDEMIC 2 INDOCTRINATION, YOU CAN'T FIND IT! BOOM! 👇💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 March, 12:52
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Billy boys daddy running the kill camps!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 05:11
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
I know... Today's the last day of Power transference... Gen. McIreney & David Rodriguez say it went wrong & it's up to Americans to protect our country. 💔

Regina MAGA @HaveFaith
20 March, 09:02
Are you referring Gen. McIreney on Telegram?

20 March, 09:10
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
Yes & he's set to be interviewed Saturday, today with David Rodriguez. I can't confirm if he has a Telegram account though. Someone may post as him or for him? I'm NOT there... Telegram was just purchase by Gates on Tues. for 600 million...so?! 😳 Yikes!

Regina MAGA @HaveFaith
20 March, 09:16
Here is what CJ Truth stated yesterday on
the Gen and Juan O Savin on telegram are fake accounts and sending out disinfo

20 March, 09:24
Agreed. Juan O is Wayne Wilcott from Gig Harbor, WA btw... A private detective. I'm not sure if he's on the level now or what? But David Rodriguez sacked his boxing career to fight for America!

https://youtu.be/_kaXjxGYV...

Regina MAGA @HaveFaith
20 March, 09:28
I haven't heard anything about Gates buying telegram but i'm going to find out. If he did i'm closing out my account.
thank you for the info
Have a blessed day and weekend 🙏🏽♥️

You too. There was mention of it on Fox. And it was in negotiations for weeks & echoes of that were found on Twitter & Gab. Have a Blessed weekend too & Stay Safe. I think we're in for a FF or 2. 🙏
09:34 AM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LADY LIBERTY, click on at the bottom under it