Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
Yes! It's called courtesy! My husband always opened doors for me and other women. He also bought me fresh flowers every week. He supported anything I wanted to do. He was my biggest cheerleader, and respected all women as equals. He owned lots of guns! He was protective and would lay down his life for anyone. He loved Trump and his country. He was a Desert Storm/ Desert Shield Navy Veteran. He passed away in December 2020 from service related illness, but was fearless and positive until the very end. This is not toxic masculinity! It's sexy as hell!
08:04 AM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Janis Olson @JanisK1953
20 March, 01:13
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
It is a sign of respect to anyone you open the door for. These fooking idiots were never taught common decency and common courtesy and they sure as hell have no common sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
20 March, 10:13
Im a Texan. When I was in San Diego in 2017 I held the door open for woman at a 7-11. She looked at me and said "Do I look like I need you to hold the door for me mfer!". After she said that I walked in ahead of her. Black and angry she was. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
20 March, 10:07
Women who feel this way are just jealous that they don't have doors opened for them in a courteous way. Maybe their inner light exudes such hate that people automatically stay away from them.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
20 March, 09:25
We have to counteract this stupidity on all fronts. It's a nice thing to do for all. Most young ones qre not taught to open the door or hold it for families or the next person. I've been k own to ask the person in front to hold the door and they surprisingly do.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
20 March, 08:41
So sorry for your loss! He must have had a beatiful soul! Hugs to you!!

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
20 March, 08:45
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
Thank you.💗

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
20 March, 08:38
so what this clown is saying the next time i see a little old lady struggling with her shopping bags to open a shop door i should just stand there and watch. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, its a sign of respect to womem to hold a door for them

anon anon @Qcolorado
20 March, 08:35
It sounds like the world (and your world) suffered a great loss at the death of your husband. May God continue to bring great peace and comfort to you.

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
20 March, 08:37
In response anon anon to her Publication
Thank you.💗

Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
20 March, 08:19
I am so sorry for your loss my dear! I lost my Vietnam Vet (4) years ago due to Agent Orange. He was truly a gentleman as well. God Bless those who still have the courage to be a real man!

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
20 March, 08:24
In response Juli Smith to his Publication
I agree. I am sorry for your loss as well!

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
20 March, 08:15
This is such hogwash! I guarantee the majority of people do not see it this way! Of course they want everyone to think so.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
20 March, 08:18
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
I am so sorry for your loss! I saw what you had reposted first. I never want us to lose. people like your husband in this country! We need REAL men! Blessings to you!

Optical Awakenings @Unite
20 March, 08:14
What does it mean when I hold a door open for a man? I wish she could answer.

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
20 March, 08:14
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
Exactly!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 March, 08:09
Awesome you had a husband like that. Powerful. So sorry for your loss and THANK you to him and your family for your service. God bless you.

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
20 March, 08:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thank you.💗