Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
20 March, 08:04
Yes! It's called courtesy! My husband always opened doors for me and other women. He also bought me fresh flowers every week. He supported anything I wanted to do. He was my biggest cheerleader, and respected all women as equals. He owned lots of guns! He was protective and would lay down his life for anyone. He loved Trump and his country. He was a Desert Storm/ Desert Shield Navy Veteran. He passed away in December 2020 from service related illness, but was fearless and positive until the very end. This is not toxic masculinity! It's sexy as hell!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
20 March, 08:19
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
I am so sorry for your loss my dear! I lost my Vietnam Vet (4) years ago due to Agent Orange. He was truly a gentleman as well. God Bless those who still have the courage to be a real man!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
I agree. I am sorry for your loss as well!
08:24 AM - Mar 20, 2021
In response Juli Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jlight 1111, click on at the bottom under it