Manny Pimentel @MannyQ17
19 March, 04:04
Ran out of paint 🤡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
19 March, 04:21
In response Manny Pimentel to his Publication
would be more compelling is the picture of tail number. AF1 belly is relflective...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
19 March, 04:32
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
Taking your comment into consideration, I just watched the original "falling" video again. It really doesn't look like a reflective surface on the plane. If it was, there would be distortion as the camera pans up with Biden as he ascends the stairs. In the video it looks like a matte finish.

19 March, 04:37
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
noted. let revise my statement....

i could be wrong...

Joe Jay @joejay3000
19 March, 09:52
I'm watching the X22 Report and his footage shows an angle of that which I hadn't seen before. You were absolutely correct: it IS a reflective surface on the bottom of the plane.

Thanks Joe J... hey if you're watching Dave X22... if haven't already, add And We Know and SGT Report and the folks on Foxhole... Redpill, 412 QuiteFranklly M3thods SomeBitch et al...
10:17 PM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by iamdjanggo in this post can reply
Joe Jay @joejay3000
19 March, 10:50
Thanks! I watch them all but only X22 regularly.

Did you watch his report from 3/19 yet? Towards the end he made a pretty big statement, but he didn't elaborate at all. I had never heard about it before, but he said the House Administration Committee is looking to overturn the election. I don't know who they are or what kind of power they have. I looked at their website and it didn't say anything about overturning the election. If it was really a big deal I'd imagine we'd see hundreds of posts about it here on AnonUp but I've heard nothing. I wonder if this whole nightmare will end with something like that that comes out of left field which no one was looking at.

19 March, 10:59
yeah dude DJT WANTS the Dems and nancy to over turn it SO he can throw the book at them