Only people mentioned by MannyQ17 in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
20 March, 01:43
In response Manny Pimentel to his Publication
LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
19 March, 08:33
like a lot of so-called wrecked shis/planes, it was just repurposed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Goble @Palala3
19 March, 08:17
omg...what a shit show.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
19 March, 07:49

Joe Jay @joejay3000
19 March, 04:26
With all the deep fakes, masks, CGI, fake Air Force One's, etc., I have a question....

Is it generally accepted that the White Hats are staging everything as part of the scripted "movie" so that America can be brought to the precipice inan otherwise safe and controlled environment, or is it generally accepted that the Deep State knows Biden is a zombie so they have to keep the illusion of a legitimate presidency going with all this fakery?

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
19 March, 04:23
don't get me wrong... how i wish that were the case.... crappy paint job.... and yes i do understand we are watching a live clown show

19 March, 04:21
would be more compelling is the picture of tail number. AF1 belly is relflective...

Joe Jay @joejay3000
19 March, 04:32
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
Taking your comment into consideration, I just watched the original "falling" video again. It really doesn't look like a reflective surface on the plane. If it was, there would be distortion as the camera pans up with Biden as he ascends the stairs. In the video it looks like a matte finish.

Teri Heer @Tlheer
19 March, 09:52
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
more telling is that it is not flying under AF1 call sign.

19 March, 04:17
sorry... had to delete...
tarmac reflection...