Manny Pimentel @MannyQ17
19 March, 04:04
Ran out of paint 🤡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
19 March, 04:21
In response Manny Pimentel to his Publication
would be more compelling is the picture of tail number. AF1 belly is relflective...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
Taking your comment into consideration, I just watched the original "falling" video again. It really doesn't look like a reflective surface on the plane. If it was, there would be distortion as the camera pans up with Biden as he ascends the stairs. In the video it looks like a matte finish.
04:32 PM - Mar 19, 2021
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by joejay3000 in this post can reply
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
19 March, 04:37
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
noted. let revise my statement....

i could be wrong...

Joe Jay @joejay3000
19 March, 09:52
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
I'm watching the X22 Report and his footage shows an angle of that which I hadn't seen before. You were absolutely correct: it IS a reflective surface on the bottom of the plane.