Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 March, 12:02
Trippy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
19 March, 04:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
1 year ago VK mentioned a significant market "trip." Today, Sleepy Joe went viral after he "tripped" on his way up the stairs to AF1. Trippy vibes. 😎🇺🇸🦅

https://twitter.com/disclo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
19 March, 05:13
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Does anyone have the pic of #PresidentTrump (#StillMyPresident by the way) holding 3 long Covid testing swabs? This pic I'm talking about he held them in a very specific position.

A few weeks ago, I looked up at night and saw Orion's belt - they were in the same exact position as he was holding the swabs. We are heading into the Winter Circle (Hexagon) and looks like the #TipOfTheSpear .

If looking from Northern Hemisphere, Sirius at top, at Southern Hemisphere, Capella at a few degrees off 12:00 position, closer to the 1:00, while Sirius seems to be at 6:00 point or slightly past. On March 21 and 22, 2020, the moon resides inside the Winter Circle, a large asterism made of seven brilliant stars. (Capella is also called #TheGoatStar .)

This is NOT the position nor picture I previously saw on Twitter but I can't find it, you know, since the purge an all!

Only people mentioned by Michellerene22 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michelle Fratus, click on at the bottom under it