Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 March, 12:02
Trippy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
19 March, 04:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
1 year ago VK mentioned a significant market "trip." Today, Sleepy Joe went viral after he "tripped" on his way up the stairs to AF1. Trippy vibes. 😎🇺🇸🦅

https://twitter.com/disclo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
Does anyone have the pic of #PresidentTrump (#StillMyPresident by the way) holding 3 long Covid testing swabs? This pic I'm talking about he held them in a very specific position.

A few weeks ago, I looked up at night and saw Orion's belt - they were in the same exact position as he was holding the swabs. We are heading into the Winter Circle (Hexagon) and looks like the #TipOfTheSpear .

If looking from Northern Hemisphere, Sirius at top, at Southern Hemisphere, Capella at a few degrees off 12:00 position, closer to the 1:00, while Sirius seems to be at 6:00 point or slightly past. On March 21 and 22, 2020, the moon resides inside the Winter Circle, a large asterism made of seven brilliant stars. (Capella is also called #TheGoatStar .)

This is NOT the position nor picture I previously saw on Twitter but I can't find it, you know, since the purge an all!
05:13 PM - Mar 19, 2021
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply
Michelle Fratus @Michellerene22
19 March, 06:34
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication