Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
18 March, 03:17
What is he hiding?🤔 #obamagate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
18 March, 04:49
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Barry holding hands with "Susan"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Davies @truthseekerJack
18 March, 06:35
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
This is not accurate. Turth Matters. Even if you don't like it. Don't give people more reason to not listen.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
18 March, 06:42
In response Joe Davies to his Publication
What is inaccurate?

mstang rene @mstangrene
19 March, 03:45
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Who the hell is "Susan"?

Susan Rice. Remember her? Thats the skinny. One of Barrys' transgender lovers. The guy in the photo is a drug addict homosexual lover of Barry. He transgendered to Susan Rice. Michelle is Michael
05:48 PM - Mar 19, 2021
In response mstang rene to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply
mstang rene @mstangrene
22 March, 01:39
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I think I've lived too long and the turnip truck has a flat....LOL! Things used to be so simple. Your a goose or a gander.

You have a couple of sons. Then you have grandkids and you can't figure out if your GD's boyfriend is actually a boy cause he is taking estrogen which is making him too ill to work...and is "gay"...so it is ok for him to live with 2 girls, while my GD supports him (?)...then I get told he is now her boyfriend. She calls him her boyfriend so I am not just assuming it is so. I have no idea what is going on. LOL!

And my other GD told me she is gay when I asked her what she wanted for Xmas. She just wanted mens sweat pants. I had to ask why. OMG! But she is now dating a guy. I think.

I'm too old.

22 March, 08:26
In response mstang rene to her Publication
Some people are trying to push the crazy stuff. I dont buy most of it. People see racism and weird sexual deviancy everywhere. I think it resides in them and they want to feel normal. Funny and sad.