HINT - It’s NOT POMPEO.

TRUST KANSAS!
03:23 PM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
20 March, 05:53
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Sweet decode - nice work, TY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 March, 06:22
Now connect it to Grassley's tweet tat Ezra CW RT'd. ++ = Rots, 822, 1221, murrors and breakdowns, nd you have caught a good comms after that.

822 228

6 + TS decode.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
20 March, 12:54
Unrelated, but someone on GAB commented when I reposted your St Patrick's day dig about Dan Scavino's jet and the white whale. They noticed it looked more like an F22 than an F15 (scissor wing shape) and asked if that meant post 22 was being referenced? While it begs the question, does everything have to be comms, I pulled it up, and post 22 is also a goodie. Keep up the good work!

John Anon @freeamerican59
20 March, 12:46
is next potus 47 or 20? or is this a disinfo post?

Brandon Ihrig @Brandmi
19 March, 09:32
Could Matt Schlapp be "Trust Kansas" as he is a father to "5 Angels" and lists "kansas" in lower case in his profile and is a friend to Trump?

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
19 March, 05:12
👀👍

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
19 March, 04:54
nice decode! TY

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 March, 03:30
1327 days...?? thats almost 4 years... ?

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
19 March, 04:07
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I think its a rouse to keep them distracted from a little court case thats going to come out of nowhere & change the world :)