777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
Destruction of the old guard. Notice that it is signed by Donald Trump :). 5 pages.
03:18 PM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by PegasusWarrior in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
19 March, 11:04
In response 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z to his Publication
Follow along, live, now. learn some law, lots going on behind the scene.
Licensed media, bound to the constitution.
Friday Night Fun Night 03-19-2021
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
19 March, 11:18

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I caught the very end, three shout outs in less than five minutes, I must not be a newbie 😉. Thanks for the lead, I'll get on earlier next week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
19 March, 11:00

Ivan Trowbridge @Sheppard1
19 March, 10:58
would help if a Link is provided so we could all see what you're seeing cause I only see a fragment of a page 📄🤔

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
20 March, 12:58
In response Ivan Trowbridge to his Publication
Here's a link to actual filing. This has been fabricated. All of the dba companies listed in the bankruptcy... all here.
dba's include
Corporation Service Company
CIS/Coastal Internation Seecurity, Inc.
China Teletch Holding Inc.
China Telecom (America) Corporation
Fifth Florida Living Options, LLC

Looks like some dudes named a company US Corp Company (plus all those names above)...

Sorry to be debbie downer. I prefer the truth.
https://www.bkalerts.com/r...

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
19 March, 03:40
How is this document showing the destruction of the old guard? Knowing this could increase my understanding about what is happening. Thanks.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
19 March, 11:01
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
We are no longer USA corporation hence INC were going back to 1776 constitution. look up the act of 1801.