Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
18 March, 09:16
William Wallace Lincoln, Abraham and Mary's son, did not die as history told us, but was sent to live in Libya. His descendants include JFK and JFK Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
18 March, 10:15
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Patrick told us the story awhile back (Twitter) and I remember it very well! They are POTUSTRUMP's cousins...also Elvis and Julian...
Marvelous! I am so happy about everything...

Thank you for bringing it up...we could be coming to the jubilee soon!
THE BEST IS YET TO COME😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Operation Que @OperationQ
19 March, 02:38
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
Can you please assit me with the John G Trump Julian Assange side of the family tree? I am mapping it all and have most connections made. Who is John G Trumps father? Real ather? Is it also Geroge S. Patton? Who is the mother of Barron? Is it Princess Diana? So many questions I need answered before I can convert this into a visual for the world to understand how bibvlical it is. ThankQ!

Only people mentioned by Baz777 in this post can reply
Operation Que @OperationQ
19 March, 03:50
In response Barry O Reilly to his Publication
Who is their secret daughter?

Barry O Reilly @Baz777
19 March, 04:34
In response Operation Que to his Publication
No idea but time will tell fairly soon!