Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
William Wallace Lincoln, Abraham and Mary's son, did not die as history told us, but was sent to live in Libya. His descendants include JFK and JFK Jr.
09:16 PM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
World Wide @worldwide
02 April, 01:58
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
02 April, 01:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
02 April, 01:56

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
02 April, 06:34
In response World Wide to his Publication
fantastic pictures! thank you so much!!!

World Wide @worldwide
02 April, 01:56

Verily Chambers @Verily1
02 April, 01:35
https://twitter.com/kenned...

Patrick Kennedy covers it all here - need to work through threads. V

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 01:33
I bet there are many that did not know this! Hehehe

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
02 April, 01:30
Can you tell me where to find more info. on this?

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Steve Murray @Stevie
19 March, 07:27
It's Biblical. The Kennedys are related to Druze bloodline and the Lincolns. This is why they continuously (for centuries) slaughter the peoples of Libya. They are trying to wipe out the bloodline of Jesus.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
19 March, 07:29
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
What does Libya have to do with the bloodline of Jesus?

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
19 March, 07:13
Very interesting. looking forward to learning our real history.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
18 March, 10:23
posts like this are just one in a MILLION things we have been lied to about, and anons are truth seekers. So I would clearly say it proves what i just said.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
18 March, 10:15
Patrick told us the story awhile back (Twitter) and I remember it very well! They are POTUSTRUMP's cousins...also Elvis and Julian...
Marvelous! I am so happy about everything...

Thank you for bringing it up...we could be coming to the jubilee soon!
THE BEST IS YET TO COME😍

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
18 March, 10:18
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
Your words are much appreciated. Very exciting times. Blessings.

Operation Que @OperationQ
19 March, 02:38
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
Can you please assit me with the John G Trump Julian Assange side of the family tree? I am mapping it all and have most connections made. Who is John G Trumps father? Real ather? Is it also Geroge S. Patton? Who is the mother of Barron? Is it Princess Diana? So many questions I need answered before I can convert this into a visual for the world to understand how bibvlical it is. ThankQ!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
18 March, 09:34
I can see JFKJr in Lincon's face.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
18 March, 09:28
What are posts like this trying to prove about Anons?

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
18 March, 09:39
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
It is merely a historical fact. Many truths are being revealed.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts