Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
18 March, 09:16
William Wallace Lincoln, Abraham and Mary's son, did not die as history told us, but was sent to live in Libya. His descendants include JFK and JFK Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
18 March, 10:15
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Patrick told us the story awhile back (Twitter) and I remember it very well! They are POTUSTRUMP's cousins...also Elvis and Julian...
Marvelous! I am so happy about everything...

Thank you for bringing it up...we could be coming to the jubilee soon!
THE BEST IS YET TO COME😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Operation Que @OperationQ
Can you please assit me with the John G Trump Julian Assange side of the family tree? I am mapping it all and have most connections made. Who is John G Trumps father? Real ather? Is it also Geroge S. Patton? Who is the mother of Barron? Is it Princess Diana? So many questions I need answered before I can convert this into a visual for the world to understand how bibvlical it is. ThankQ!
02:38 PM - Mar 19, 2021
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OperationQ in this post can reply
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
19 March, 03:36
In response Operation Que to his Publication
Operation Que...Hmmm🤔....You seem like a very savvy person!🧐
I'm just saying!😉

19 March, 03:56
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
ThankQ hahaha! Who is the mother of Don J. & John G.? Pattons real mate? Is Jackie Onasis really the mother of Jr., Pat, Arabella, & Fatima? Who is the secret daughter of Diana & Trump? Is Nikola Tesla part of this bloodline? Who is Abrahams wife or mother o their children? Who is William Wallaces Armenian wife or mother of their chidlren? I'm hoping by writing this someone will find it and be able to assiste me with this project.

Barry O Reilly @Baz777
19 March, 02:49
In response Operation Que to his Publication

19 March, 03:50
In response Barry O Reilly to his Publication
Who is their secret daughter?