MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
19 March, 09:31
unbeLIEvable...
@realdonaldtrump I've got your back sir!
Between me & acouple choice Anons we have a good majority of Hunter's laptop saved & put up on a shelf for you in case this happened...
We serve at the pleasure of our President🇺🇸🇺🇸
We have all the texts & emails from everyone in that sick incestuous famiy--even Hunter's therapist.
We have all the police reports where Hunter should've went to jail but instead pulled that secret service card/ get outa jail free card
I even have a police report involving drugs & a loaded live gun thrown in a trash can outside around kids but Hunter pulled his dead brothers DA badge out & faked like he was him...
We have the CP pics & videos including every girl family member- even Hunter & his sister Ashley
And theres a shit ton that didnt get circulated! Those are the ugly ones. Torture. Blood. 😭😭
We have all the receipts & signed documents showing the monthly pay outs and the 10% for the big guy.
Please Anons add any evidence
NO NUDITY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Marley McCord @Marley808
19 March, 02:30
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
so interesting! hunter hasnt looked like hunter for quite a while so this would make sense. he was a sicko and i could see Pres Trump not wanting him roaming around hurting more children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 March, 12:07
They have EVERYTHING!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 March, 12:01
thank you for finding this. i saw it before i was purged from twatter, and felt too, that hunter turned on his POS father.
wh's have had him the whole time