MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
19 March, 09:31
unbeLIEvable...
@realdonaldtrump I've got your back sir!
Between me & acouple choice Anons we have a good majority of Hunter's laptop saved & put up on a shelf for you in case this happened...
We serve at the pleasure of our President🇺🇸🇺🇸
We have all the texts & emails from everyone in that sick incestuous famiy--even Hunter's therapist.
We have all the police reports where Hunter should've went to jail but instead pulled that secret service card/ get outa jail free card
I even have a police report involving drugs & a loaded live gun thrown in a trash can outside around kids but Hunter pulled his dead brothers DA badge out & faked like he was him...
We have the CP pics & videos including every girl family member- even Hunter & his sister Ashley
And theres a shit ton that didnt get circulated! Those are the ugly ones. Torture. Blood. 😭😭
We have all the receipts & signed documents showing the monthly pay outs and the 10% for the big guy.
Please Anons add any evidence
NO NUDITY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
19 March, 11:53
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
thank you for finding this. i saw it before i was purged from twatter, and felt too, that hunter turned on his POS father.
wh's have had him the whole time
12:01 PM - Mar 19, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I AM Cedaina, click on at the bottom under it