Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
18 March, 03:23
What's in your name brand products?
Time to start supporting our Mom & Pop stores.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
18 March, 06:18
In response Army Strong to her Publication
There all of a sudden ( maybe the last month) is a canned catfood shortage. I buy in grocery stores and order from Chewy.com. Both are having problems and empty shelves. I'm guessing something to do with China. As much as I try to steer away from China products, the petfood industry is all tangled up with China on some level.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 10:05
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
I only feed my animals human food. Like rice with Moose or bear. For the cats salmon or halibut. They love it and are healthy. Pays off living in Alaska to. And don't tell me human food is not good for animals, cause these ears don't listen to bull shit like that. What you think 100 years ago they had dog food factories. Give me a break.

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
I appreciate your info, though I don't have an inexpensive, ready supply of halibut and salmon to feed my cats, and I don't recall replying to your post with the same smart ass tenor that you seemed to feel obliged to respond to me with.
10:19 PM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Army Strong to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WhippoorwillHollowDweller in this post can reply
18 March, 10:31
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
I am so sorry, please for give me. Didn't mean it the way I said it to you. We Alaskan's get a lot of trolling on how we are killing our animals by giving them human food. I should have worded it different. Again please except my apology. God bless you.