Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
28 March, 10:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
ilTrumpotus 🤩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
23 March, 06:15
so it's true...Richard Grenell would then be the acting President of the United States Republic. For the time being of course.
11.3 11.4

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
22 March, 12:37

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
20 March, 06:53
👍❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🍿

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
20 March, 12:26

Save TheChildren @DJT_JFKJr
19 March, 11:06
Why isnt our POTUS' portrait in that spot?

Michelle Zerbe @Joydancer888
19 March, 02:26
🤩🤩love you, Ghostezra. so much.

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
19 March, 03:53
Thanks for the verification that you work for the Department of Defense and Potus, makes me smile.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
19 March, 02:40
Replying over here instead of TG...
"The worst is yet to come" wasn't just a coincedence.... :)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
13 seconds or so
The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (Official Video) - YouTube

The Weeknd – Can’t Feel My Face (Official Video)Download Song: http://theweeknd.co/BeautyBehindTheMadness Taken from the new album Beauty Behind The Madness ...

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
21 March, 09:25
In response General Khaos to his Publication
omg, thank you for posting this vodeo.
This makes total sense ro me that this is Michael Jackson wearimg a mash. it just hit me. he obviously got badly burned in the Pepsi commercial. by him saying he can't feel his face and then getting lit on fire at the end just totally makes me think that the rumors about MJ being alive are true and that he has the weekend

Stevie King @ShineBright9
24 March, 11:22
In response General Khaos to his Publication
I am interpreting he sold his soul to the satanic World, Adrenochrome keeps them living forever and the face part is what they do to the children during torture for the adrenochrome! Then he goes up in flames meaning total sellout, just my interpretation.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
18 March, 10:50
Do NOT look his neck.....classic!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke (1978) - "Whatch you lookin at man?" (Strawberry Scene) - YouTube

"I wasn't lookin at his neck man."

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
18 March, 10:39

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
18 March, 09:34
YES!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 March, 08:08
Where was this video taken?

Erin Reasoner @Ekr
18 March, 07:34
what is he saying. i cant make out the last word

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
18 March, 05:50
And empty too is the Commander in Chief at VA hospitals!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
18 March, 05:36
Yes!! :)

Sandye Lion @Sandye_Lion
18 March, 05:32
🦁🇺🇸Looks like POTUS has a new office.... somewhere in the WinterWonderLand....

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
18 March, 05:29
🇺🇸I like this one too!

Save TheChildren @DJT_JFKJr
19 March, 11:25
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
I like it especially because the Yellow (Inc) fringe is gone.

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
18 March, 05:29
DONALD JOHN TRUMP 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
18 March, 06:03
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
just do it! do it now!

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
18 March, 05:27
321-123 +++
0:11

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
18 March, 05:24
put my pic up there i have some shit i need to get done

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
18 March, 05:23
its an Empty room 👀

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
18 March, 05:28
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
it is an empty picture frame.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
18 March, 05:22
😘Oh yeah baby!!!! YOU are awsome love, Proof is in the pudding

America First @AmericaFirst17
19 March, 05:46
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
What am I missing here with the pic of dept of defense, please?

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
18 March, 05:16
🤔

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 March, 05:15
😎

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 March, 05:14
Oh!
Only Blank Space where our POTUS' pic should be displayed.
I'm here to help!

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
18 March, 05:11
👀