True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
Worth a reshare because i think it needs to be addessed what you see here is our fake sun inside the clouds the big Question is what is lighting up the sky above and please do not tell me it is that little sun dot lol expand you thinking. What we are seeing here is our real sun that beams healing warm energy to our earth. That dot will be switched off soon that is your real sun above
04:53 PM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
19 March, 05:38
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
like the fake moon, the moon gives off its own light, cold light its not the reflection off the sun like they try making you believe. both are fake and rotate around our flat earth, if im lying why do NASA (Not A Spacs Agency) never turn the hubble telescope around to face the earth so we can see upside down buildings in Australia. [THINK]... check the flight path from the USA to Australia, the shortest travel would be straight across the sea why do they need to fly towards Europe if the earth was round.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 March, 06:16
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
I know right NASA could debunk these claims if they wanted to abd the hubble is actuall a plane with a big telescope on it in the sky it is all an illusion but what gets me is videos like this how do some see it and still argue against it i do not get it i could show this as proof to glober and they will still say it is BS hahahaha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
19 March, 05:26
i personally believe they are using JPL patented sun similulators

they are hexagon in shape and have many small round pieces of glass inside the hexagon, like a bug's eye

there are some videos on YT that show the sun flickering in what seems to be a hexagon shape. and we know how much the cabal loves their number 6's

19 March, 05:29
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
i think it is a manned ship like the moon. I reckon that once they swtich off the fake sun then we will have 24 hr sunlight what we see in our skies is a 5D illusion using very sophisticated technology a good channel to checko out on YT is a channel called niges view on things

19 March, 05:30
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
18 March, 06:13
😳do you have anything i can read on that? this is my first hear of that concept