True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
18 March, 04:53
Worth a reshare because i think it needs to be addessed what you see here is our fake sun inside the clouds the big Question is what is lighting up the sky above and please do not tell me it is that little sun dot lol expand you thinking. What we are seeing here is our real sun that beams healing warm energy to our earth. That dot will be switched off soon that is your real sun above

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
19 March, 05:26
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
i personally believe they are using JPL patented sun similulators

they are hexagon in shape and have many small round pieces of glass inside the hexagon, like a bug's eye

there are some videos on YT that show the sun flickering in what seems to be a hexagon shape. and we know how much the cabal loves their number 6's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
i think it is a manned ship like the moon. I reckon that once they swtich off the fake sun then we will have 24 hr sunlight what we see in our skies is a 5D illusion using very sophisticated technology a good channel to checko out on YT is a channel called niges view on things
05:29 AM - Mar 19, 2021
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from True ENGLISH Patriot UK, click on at the bottom under it