True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
18 March, 04:53
Worth a reshare because i think it needs to be addessed what you see here is our fake sun inside the clouds the big Question is what is lighting up the sky above and please do not tell me it is that little sun dot lol expand you thinking. What we are seeing here is our real sun that beams healing warm energy to our earth. That dot will be switched off soon that is your real sun above

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
like the fake moon, the moon gives off its own light, cold light its not the reflection off the sun like they try making you believe. both are fake and rotate around our flat earth, if im lying why do NASA (Not A Spacs Agency) never turn the hubble telescope around to face the earth so we can see upside down buildings in Australia. [THINK]... check the flight path from the USA to Australia, the shortest travel would be straight across the sea why do they need to fly towards Europe if the earth was round.
05:38 AM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Godwinsxx in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
19 March, 06:16
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
I know right NASA could debunk these claims if they wanted to abd the hubble is actuall a plane with a big telescope on it in the sky it is all an illusion but what gets me is videos like this how do some see it and still argue against it i do not get it i could show this as proof to glober and they will still say it is BS hahahaha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
19 March, 07:53
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
amazing vid 👊, I'm not going to lie i used to call flat earthers crack heads but over the last 18 months of research i see move evidence that its flat then oval. I now think people that think the earth is round is a crack head 😂, the joys of expanding your mind and thinking for yourself. When the sheep find out they will seriously lose there sh*t big time, as for NASA they will never debunk us flat earthers because they cant, plus the bosses at the CIA wont allow it lol. If gravity was real how do birds fly? why does a feather fall slowly to the ground?. Just like the moon landings, its all fake, its amazing how nasa could send people to the moon throughout the 60's 70's but cant now because they have lost the technology 🤣😂 seriously nasa lots the technology come on now... and when you have Buzz aldrin on video stating they never went to the moon how much more evidence does one need to prove its the biggest pile of BS going.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
19 March, 12:32
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
FLAT EARTHERS ARE EITHER MORONS, TROLLS OR IGNORANT

OUR SOCIETY HAS BEEN DUMBED DOWN

FEW UNDERSTAND SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

SAD