r363l l10n @r363ll10n
BREAKING 🚨 TANZANIAN PRESIDENT MURDERED BY THE NWO!

President John Magufuli of Tanzania went missing a few days ago and now the fake news main stream media is saying he died from covid-19. He was the only world leader who fully exposed the entire pandemic.

His security team advised him early last year to check the quality of the PCR tests. They sent in tests to a lab from a goat, a bird, a durian, and a papaya. The tests had real names and all came back positive. He then stopped all testing March 2019 and exposed this to the world in a speech. He then opened up Tanzania for travel without PCR tests or quarantine measures. He went against the vaccine agenda and didn't have plans on poisoning his citizens. He was also very against wearing masks and told people in Tanzania not to wear them.
~Martin Geddes
04:04 PM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
19 March, 09:01
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Heartbreaking, he is a hero in my eyes, lost for words, very sad news

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
19 March, 07:09
Well we know that he did not die from Covid 19. Didnt he also have a remedy? Very interesting. I hope he safe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
19 March, 02:26
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
from quick research, it showed natural remedies.

someone sent me a news clip from the guardian that was sponsored by the gates foundation. so im sure he was causing issues for the plandem1c.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
19 March, 07:05
Why now???? I am gonna call BS he may have been part of the cabal and trump gave him his script to read none of this makes sense why not back then why leave it a whole year? i mean the cabal have been the defeated the main players took out this does not pass the smell test sorry if i come across as incensitve but my spider senses tell me different

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
19 March, 02:17
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
im sure we are being feed a fake narrative...

someone sent me a news clip from the guardian and the article was sponsored by the bill and melinda gates foundation. the heading was something about this guy being an anti vaxxer, etc.

it also reminds me back to jan 2020, i read a couple small articles about this flu in china, the dr who was bringing it to attention disappeared. then kobe died and the story got pushed aside. later they said the dr caught covid and died...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 March, 07:02
Heartbreaking.. he gave ALL to expose the evil lies.. may he rest in peace.. God bless the ones who stand for truths and pay the ultimate price.! #neverforget #RIP #exposethetruths #GodWins

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
19 March, 06:54
yeah... hmmm... Godspeed Warrior.

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
19 March, 02:12
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
the whole story is off. reminds me back to the beginning of 2020 when i read a couple small articles about a flu in china, then the dr disappeared.. kobe was killed and the story got pushed aside. later the dr died and then all this bs...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 March, 05:26
Praying for his people that he gave his life trying to protect.

John Anon @freeamerican59
18 March, 04:06
dude is a Martyr, true hero to his people.