MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
https://youtu.be/Ec3mkoSWf...

t🚨BREAKING: The OFFICIAL White House YouTube account just posted this video of Biden giving a speech, and Hunter's voice pops in at 1:16:30 announcing he has accepted a PLEA DEAL. WTF? MUST WATCH IMMEDIATELY! 👀

https://youtu.be/Ec3mkoSWf...
06:56 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
21 January, 08:08
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I don't think it is Hunter. What I heard was "Just so you know my life as we are waiting to do this, I just agreed to a plea sentence for Biden"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arkansas Farmmom @ARFarmmom
21 January, 08:07
Heard it. Not sure what it is though

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trust The Plan @freedomringsUSA2021
21 January, 08:05
it sounds like hunter to me. That audio being in the speech is as bizarre as the rest of this movie... but wow it was nauseating even just two minutes of that bumbling fool pretending to be a president.

STL Anon @STLAnon
21 January, 08:03
just crap out of his mouth, but that a nice purple tie (coms) and dark winter (coms) than build back better which is 666 in gematria(coms)

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
21 January, 07:59
whacky! definitely heard it but I guess I can't say I would know who it was speaking.

Tired of Two Tiered Justice @Tired_of_2_Tiered_Justice
21 January, 07:57
1:16.36 to be exact

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
21 January, 07:42
that is a might suspicious cough ya got there.

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
21 January, 07:32
I did downloaded too , but the end isn't very clear

Liz Borden @NESARA
21 January, 07:29
Sounds like Hunter. Whether it is or not it's on the bloody white house channel. Ineptitude at it's finest.

Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
21 January, 07:23
Its not Hunter. He was sick and not at the White House stage today.

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
21 January, 07:14
yeah couldnt resist downloading that lol

IronPatriot _RN @IronPatriotRN
21 January, 07:14
It doesnt work until 1:16:00, then someone says "...I accepted a plea sentence." How do you it's Hunter Biden?"

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
21 January, 07:12
be sure to dislike it while your there😁

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
21 January, 07:06
if you drag the video line til you see biden it will play. I heard it. Sound like Hunter but too weird. you have to drag the video cursor to get actual video. seems suspect.

Spider Monki @SpiderMonki
21 January, 07:22
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
It does seem suspect, but it is on the White House channel. So who knows.

Kim AnonPa @KimAnonPA
21 January, 07:01
😭its not playing for me

Sassy Deplorable @SeedsOFhope
21 January, 07:21
In response Kim AnonPa to her Publication
it doesn't start til like an hour in... first half is dead air.

Berry Good @Berries4all
21 January, 07:00
Wow, I listened. Crazy. How do we know it is Hunter?

April Daniels @AprilD
21 January, 07:03
In response Berry Good to his Publication
no audio ?

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
21 January, 07:00
This? :D

Anna Maria @Anna_Maria
21 January, 07:16
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Says I just agreed to a plea sentence for a guy................................strange.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
21 January, 06:57
Woooops! I downloaded it :)

Brother Bill @Brother_Bill
21 January, 07:03
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Probably won't stay up long.