r363l l10n @r363ll10n
What’s coming is going to be intense and uncomfortable. I don’t think we can grasp it in advance. Brace brace brace.

~Martin Geddes
03:49 PM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
18 March, 07:10
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Must be something big, Twitter is completely crazytown today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
18 March, 06:57
I am so ready for the world to shake and tremble with what is coming! I want all the guilty to be put in their place or eliminated!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Buckley @PatriotDiane
18 March, 06:00
I am ready!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 March, 05:29
annihilate traitors to humanity.

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
18 March, 05:23
No doubt in my mind. I take comfort in the lord Jesus🙏🏻

Robin Oxman @Robino
18 March, 04:34
Ready st GO GO....

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
18 March, 04:31
We have an idea whats coming because we have read the Bible.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
18 March, 04:31
😔😔😔🙏🙏🙏 Holding strong for the sake of our beautiful nation... 💗🇺🇲

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
18 March, 03:56
Absolutely been feeling this intensely for several days now.
Telling all Awakened Ones in my circles to have GRACE with those who will go reeling.

Cognitive Dissonance will also run rampant, and will only serve to drain your Energies....
Serve those who SEEK assistance.
Stay Present to who Chooses to remain asleep...

🙏

Robin Oxman @Robino
18 March, 04:36
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
DITTO......