⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
A couple of months ago, my wife @court_moreno and I made the decision to leave North Carolina and move to Tennessee. One of the main reasons for our decision, besides wanting to get as far as possible from any democrat governor 😉, was the opportunity for our three year old son to receive special treatment (frequency and vibrational therapy) that will help him short, mid, and long term. He was diagnosed with autism at 18 months old. In just two shorts months of therapy he has been able to accomplish so much already. Although we've had to make many sacrifices in order to provide him with this opportunity, we are exactly where we are supposed to be. Not only is he getting the treatment necessary but now we are just a few weeks from opening our own food truck. We are so thankful and grateful to the Lord for giving us the tools and courage to manifest a better opportunity for our children and our family.

I first heard this song a couple of weeks ago and immediately thought of where ou
03:10 PM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Advocacy Organising Public Activism @17Tears
19 March, 08:54
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
My 30 yr old has birth vaccine damage and further exacerbated by MMR at 5. He's autistic and doesn't believe a med bed can change anything. I hope and pray. My other son has ADHD. They both need it. I cant wait for it to come to Australia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 March, 11:00
In response Advocacy Organising Public Activism to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 March, 08:36
omg 🙏🙏 i am in similar situation....looking to move also ...I will DM you tommorow if thats ok 🙏❤️

18 March, 08:43
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
absolutely

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
18 March, 08:47
What a beautiful son you have! I too have an aspie. Actually, he was considered autistic when he was little. He had the language of an eleven month old at 2 yrs 7 mo and then diagnosed with childhood cancer at the same time. Set him back from getting the help he needed for one year during treatment. We went through the gammet of therapies and homeschooled from 5-8 grade. He graduates from Milligan University in May. When he was in second grade and eduucator thought he might be a score keeper because he talked about swim times all of the time. He ended up swimming in college and has made the deans list multiple times! Delay doesn't mean denied! Never give up! 20 years goes by really fast!

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
18 March, 08:53
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
I actually think my son recieved a similar therapy as your son is getting. I am not sure it was called the same thing. We had to go twice a day for a two week period and he used head phones. It was expensive but we felt it really helped him in every area except socially. A social difference is all that never really changed. We love him just like he is!

18 March, 09:08
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
Oh wow!!!
Your beautiful son's story just gave me chills and tears of happiness.
Thank you for sharing that amazing story.
❤💙❤💙❤💙❤

Mike Anon @Mike314
18 March, 08:32
That is an awesome picture, bro!

Your son is a trooper!

Awesome to see stuff like this!

Prayers to you and your family!

18 March, 08:34
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thank you, Mike!❤❤

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
18 March, 07:03
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 prayers of continued healing & happiness for ur handsome boy & ur family. God Bless You All

18 March, 07:04
In response Summer Gurl to her Publication
Thank you very much.❤

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
18 March, 06:50
🙏 SO happy for you guys!! ☀️
sometimes we are led to beautiful places on not so beautiful paths... 💙 🌟

18 March, 06:53
In response white light to his Publication
That's exactly right.

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
18 March, 06:48
WOW...I LOVE this story...Praise God that your son is doing better..We LOVE living in TN...Good Luck with your new venture and we will def look you up on our travels

18 March, 06:54
In response Julie Thrash to her Publication
Thank you so much. Please look us up when you're in the area.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
18 March, 06:23
That is an awesome story. You really need to look into cleansing. charcoal and psyllium hull. He is a cutie! best wishes.

18 March, 06:28
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Yes, thank you. We already use colloidal silver, oils, and some other natural remedies.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 March, 06:19
Luis, is there any way to help? is there a go fund me or anything?

18 March, 06:27
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I really appreciate you asking and offering, but there's no need.
I would ask for your prayers so we can continue our project to open our own food truck very soon.
❤❤❤❤❤❤

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
18 March, 06:18
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
18 March, 06:16
Such an inspiring and beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.

18 March, 06:18
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
thank you!!❤❤

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

18 March, 04:40
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Thank you ❤❤

Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
18 March, 03:50
Very happy for you and glad that your family is doing well!

18 March, 04:38
In response Frog Bandit to her Publication
thank you!!!

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
18 March, 03:41
May God continue to richly bless you and your sweet lil boy.

18 March, 03:50
In response Mary Lambert to her Publication
Thank you!❤❤

True North @TrueNorthGirl
18 March, 03:29
🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 March, 03:28
Good for you! I am so happy for you!
He is beautiful. I pray your food truck and your son's therapy continues to be blessed by GOD.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
thank you so much. ❤

18 March, 03:28
I first heard this song a couple of weeks ago and immediately thought of where our journey has brought us. We couldn't be prouder of our little guy. God works in mysterious ways.
💙❤💙❤💙❤

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://youtu.be/b-k9Yip14...

Charissma _15 @Riley
18 March, 03:21
Thank you for sharing the beautiful testimony! May God continue to Bless your family in ways beyond your imagination!🙏❤️✝️🕊️

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Thank you
❤❤

I am What I am @OfLight
18 March, 03:20
May God continue to heal your son and send you all the love and luck in the world.

18 March, 03:30
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Thank you so much!!❤❤

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
18 March, 03:14
Best of luck on your new journey!! Would love to hear more on the freq and vibration therapy.