US diplomats involved in trafficking of human blood and pathogens for secret military program

This military facility is just one of the many Pentagon biolaboratories in 25 countries across the world. They are funded by DTRA under a $ 2.1 billion military program โ€“ CBEP

Locals complain of constant headaches, nausea, high blood pressure and dizziness when chemicals are being burnt at night in the laboratory which is just a couple of hundred meters from their homes.

โ€œThere is a smoke โ€“ black, red, green at night or especially early in the morning at around 3, 4 a.m. Even the hens have died. They put a big pipe underground and connected it to the drains. This smell comes from there. It smells like rotten eggs and decaying hay. The smell is so bad and is spread in different directions by the windโ€, says Eteri Gogitidze who lives in a block of flats next to the laboratory.

http://dilyana.bg/us-diplomats-involved-in-trafficking-of-human-blood-and-pathogens-for-secret-military-prog

Only people mentioned by @MrDeeds1111 in this post can reply

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

In response Mr. Deeds1111 to his Publication

AT SOME POINT, someone has to do SOMETHING> Tired of waiting for DJT to re-emerge. Get on with it.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

God Almighty! Where does it end?EVIL IS EVERYWHERE.#darktolight ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™

There are DOUBLE agents in the military JUST like the freakin education system, banking system and on and on, and just like MOST of those, many more good ones exist. SO it should say deep state double agents for the NWO, i.e. not real military.

Iโ€™ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. Iโ€™m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

crimes against humanity.

Interesting. We lived in a small town about an hour away from Fort Riley and it would get that smell. Down the highway is a big warehouse that never had cars in it's parking lot that I saw only doors on it for Trucks to back in and unload from. No signs anywhere

Thank you for this info...have not heard of this ever!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm save by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ