Only people mentioned by RAW68PLUMBER in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
09 April, 06:20
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
Ots unbelievable that that many idiots / brainwashed people voted for Dementia Joe. I know some who voted for Joe snd they were so brainwashed to hate Trump over the last 4 years they would have voted for Humpty Dumpty if they thought that would defeat Trump. Very criminal what Big Tech and MSM did to defraud the rightful President DJT. Can hardly wIt for the day when DJT returns to office. Their heads are probably going to explode or implode. Some of the Trump “haters” are so brainwashed that they believe everything MSM says about DJT. Very very sad what this has come to. Just waiting for the day when our President returns🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
09 April, 06:13
So when do we get our President Trump back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
09 April, 08:27
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
ASA humanly possible I’m sure!
Keep the faith:)

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 April, 08:20
No fooking doubt!

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
08 April, 09:54
I believe that!’

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 March, 02:55
Waiting for a complete public disclosure.
This would exceeed what OANN has shown from the seized servers, that President Trump had 401 electoral votes.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 March, 03:05
In response mars 1776 to his Publication

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 March, 02:18
MY INFO 2 HOURS BEFORE WEST COAST SHUT DOWN WAS 87 mil THIS FITS 💥💥💥💥💥

Lone Girl @Lonegirl
18 March, 02:15
i believe it

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
18 March, 02:10
the only problem that I have with this is, why is America accepting this BS?

103 Million Americans silent while dimentia Joe destroys our country?

what is wrong with us?

Cathy Bright @Fredncat
18 March, 02:07
I am questioning 37 Million people right now! That's alot of wall lickers.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
18 March, 02:08
In response Cathy Bright to his Publication
agreed, lots of wall licker hopefulls!

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
18 March, 02:11
In response Cathy Bright to his Publication
you would be surprised!

my boss, his wife, his grown gay son all think that Biden is fabulous even now