Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
18 March, 11:30
There's no 2022 or 2024. Stop that nonsense. There's only 2021. It's blockchain voting or an American Revolution with muskets in the street. I like blockchain much better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
Exactly, Justice now. Even if we had a country left in 2022 or 2024 why vote? ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED.

THERE WOULD BE NO JUSTICE UNLESS THE 2020 ELECTION IS CORRECTED. THESE TRAITORS MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE. NOT JUST MOVED ON FROM.

2020 MUST BE, MUST BE CORRECTED. THERE WILL BE NO MOVING FORWARD OR UNITY IF 2020 IS NOT CORRECTED. WE WILL REMAIN A DIVIDED NATION. IF YOU COULD EVEN CALL US A NATION IN 2022.

I CAN'T EVEN LISTEN TO GEN FLYNN ANYMORE AS HE JUST SEEMS TO WANT TO TALK ABOUT 2022 AND MOVING FORWARD. IT MAY JUST BE HIS WAY OF WARFARE AND DISINFORMATION BUT I CAN'T EVEN LISTEN TO SUCH BS

WTFU.
11:43 AM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply
Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
18 March, 02:10
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Somethings gotta give.
We need unity now. We need truth now.

I like many of you sat and were glued to the TV from Nov 3- Jan 20. If there wasn't wide spread election fraud then I do not know what we witnessed at all. Was it all prescribed, manufactured? Who can be trusted?

Separately I find it a bit too coincidental that the built in arguement/alt-right narrative is to suggest I must not trust God or Gods timing if I do not just accept focusing on 2022/2024 because I find our current state (not actually pursuing election fraud and "refocusing" on 2022/2024 beyond extrodinarily confusing and counterintuative. ) I have begun asking myself and those close to me I love, what are we being held in suspended animation for? It is clear there is a stall occuring, those awake can see so much is fabricated - 1/6/2021 was not what it was made to look like, yet we sit and cycle through these FF events and do nothing ourselves to uncover the truth waiting ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
18 March, 02:25
In response Sister Liberty to her Publication
I hear you. We are just in a holding pattern. Why? I'm not good at waiting. Getting better at it I suppose.

I think at some point if nothing else triggers action from the White Hat. s Byd3n attempting to take our guns will.

Let's hope it doesn't need to get this far.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
18 March, 12:24
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
ill never vote again if this stands. just leave me in my corner of the woods