Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
There's no 2022 or 2024. Stop that nonsense. There's only 2021. It's blockchain voting or an American Revolution with muskets in the street. I like blockchain much better.
11:30 AM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
08 April, 03:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I absolutely agree!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
08 April, 02:20
I will stick to my Armilite Platform. muskets are a pain to Load dude! LOL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

ivorietamaya @ivorietamaya
26 March, 12:48
Watch Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) Full Movie Online

WARNING PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE AND IS NOT LEGITIMATE DO NOT ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS AND PLEASE WARN OTHERS

#wwg1wga #Trump #QANON

Official Website HERE 👉 https://t.co/SHKf7IHupQ?Go... ❤️

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
24 March, 07:56
Word.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
23 March, 01:45

JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
22 March, 01:41
🙏Thank God. I know we don't even know or understand half of what is happening, just having faith that God Wins!

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
20 March, 02:48
👍

America First @AmericaFirst17
19 March, 11:45

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
19 March, 11:59
In response America First to her Publication
Frankly there is still credible threat to We The People with the Democrats in Charge We The People are being treated worse By Biden than the illegals he's allowing to walk across our borders and even issueing them Covid Stimulus Checks once over the border. Biden and the Democrats are abusing their powers they think if they allow these illegals into our country give them citizenship papers and recognize them as registered voters they will win all their votes. This is their agenda since Covid and their Vaccines are not working out as quickly ax they all hoped they would. Because, We The People actually know all their games, tricks, and lies, We actually know how to thjnk fof ourselves and care for ourselves all on our own. They just think they are in control when actually We the People are in Control.

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
20 March, 11:17
In response America First to her Publication
Yes, because the 60 days where Trump "could have" the military under his control is now up. Biden is now "officially" in charge of the military (which BREAKS my heart)

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
19 March, 03:00
Disagree, we do not need another election and there will not be a revote. DJT won the 2020 election decisively.
This excellent short vid explains very clearly the lawful process and why DJT is the present Commander in Chief.
https://rumble.com/veixzz-...

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
19 March, 12:39
If the Fraud was captured in Real-Time by Mil Intel and DNI, do we need another Election for POTUS? Or, is this about the nature of the Round Up and the desire to declare the whole thing a "Throw Away" and start over?

Warren Davis @ArmoredGoat
19 March, 11:19
Concur ,You dont fix fraudlent elections by having more of them
until 2020 is exposed and corrected there is nothing else !

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
18 March, 10:35
At CPAC he said the House and Senate members would be replaced with good people and then a Repub Pres would come in. On X22 Report Dave said those being red pilled may not wake yet until they start to lose jobs to illegals and such. That all sounds a bit like the long-term plan Flynn mentioned.

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
18 March, 10:01
Oh my goodness, I must be way behind. To my embarassment, what is "blockchain voting?" I know what the American Revolution is.

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
18 March, 09:45

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
24 March, 07:52
In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication
Patriots must collectively fight every Bully!!!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 March, 12:00
Thanks! I'm definitely passing this around every chance I get

18 March, 09:44

18 March, 09:44

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 March, 08:07
Kelli, I love this platform but if I don't go to certain peoples accounts I can't see their posts! That being said I need to check your timeline/posts more often! Thank you for your amazing talent and for crediting God!

Sylvia Lovisone @dizzydancer
18 March, 09:19
I agree 100%!!! Trump won the 2020 election, and we the voters need to receive what we and Trump earned and voted for - NOW!!! Not some nebulous hope in the future. We are losing our country with the liberal democrats in charge. But saving as many of the tunnel children as possible is worth waiting a little bit longer for. What if one of them were your child? So keep the faith! Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming! WWG1WGA!

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
18 March, 08:32
same here. America and the world would never make it to 2022 if they are in power. Patriots unite, we are the 99% the deepstate is the 1%

Elena Iove @Camberu71
19 March, 04:01
In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication
DEEP STATE BRIBED SO MANY GREEDY SCAMS AND, FOR DECADES, THEY FRAUDULENTLY PLACE IN POWER IN MANY COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD, ONLY CORRUPT AND PEOPLE WITH CRIMINAL RECORDS LEAD MOST OF THE WORLD... BUT I KNOW THAT GOD WILL PREVAIL, GOOD WILL DEFEAT THE BAD, SATAN WILL BE DESTROYED!

Linda Smith @linlou55
18 March, 06:42
I do too; you are correct!

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
18 March, 06:27
I agree with the blockchain, but be prepared for anything...

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
18 March, 05:58
No 2022 or 2024 for me. I want the 2021 to finish out with our real President Trump then he can run again in 2024.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
18 March, 05:55
READY FOR EITHER ONE !!! In the streets WILL NOT hold off much longer FYI! You can feel CRITICAL MASS coming like a tsunami.

Convince me I'm wrong.

America First @AmericaFirst17
18 March, 05:34

Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
18 March, 05:21
Yes!! He has won the election! He is the President NOW!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
18 March, 04:37
ready for both but BLOCKCHAIN won, Peace won, GOD WON

PAIN NOW @PAIN
18 March, 04:50
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
Eh, the goal posts keep moving each and every day. Not counting on anything now. First it was a military sting. Then it was Joe not Joe so Trump will be back 3/4. Then it was 3/17. Now it is wahtever. And the criminals roam free for ALL to see.

How can one NOT love it ALL?

LOVE IT!

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
18 March, 04:24
👍🇺🇸🙏

Light Seeker @PrayerWarrior53
18 March, 04:01
Disinformation? Could be,...who knows?

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
18 March, 03:54
Definitely only 2021! If 2020 election results are allowed to stand and the evidence of fraud ignored, there will be no reason for the illusion that our votes matter. Our global masters will just openly choose goverment leaders.I guess Mark Twain was right when he said, "If voting mattered, they wouldn't let us do it."