John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Monkeywerx on Youtube just blew my mind! Info can come from every source.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Ready to have your mind blown? Mine was blown that this was actually on the site. I know we have aircraft that can fly high, high but aircraft that can repair satellites? Yeah we do but just wanted to point it out since Monkey showed them but didn't go into detail or comment on the height.
The devils chopper looks like it took a big round and some how stayed airborn. I really want to know how you go -500 over the water unless what we think is water is just a hologram of water. That is something to put your eyes to. Monkey has been dropping great info the last few days that has never been seen before by the public. You should really check out the show that covers this at the link above.
11:03 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Steve Murray @Stevie
18 March, 09:15
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Just noticed this.
JohnJohnwainthepain

Flying at 70,000 feet
Anything to do with spy planes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 09:22
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
125700 is about 28 miles up. I wonder if you would need a full space suit kek.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
18 March, 12:10
Great catch! I follow Monkey on Patreon ✝️♥️🇺🇸https://www.patreon.com/mo...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 March, 12:07
Monkey WERX exposing Bidens CGI video that was some really good stuff, I love that guy thanks for posting.

18 March, 12:09
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
You betcha, gotta keep that info flowing.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 11:52
Nice if used for good but regarless the Van Allen belt shall always exist because GOD is not dumb, lol AND why their shit is really in lower orbit.

18 March, 12:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Oh the wonders we will see. They will all come from God, not from outer space.