John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
17 March, 11:03
Monkeywerx on Youtube just blew my mind! Info can come from every source.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Ready to have your mind blown? Mine was blown that this was actually on the site. I know we have aircraft that can fly high, high but aircraft that can repair satellites? Yeah we do but just wanted to point it out since Monkey showed them but didn't go into detail or comment on the height.
The devils chopper looks like it took a big round and some how stayed airborn. I really want to know how you go -500 over the water unless what we think is water is just a hologram of water. That is something to put your eyes to. Monkey has been dropping great info the last few days that has never been seen before by the public. You should really check out the show that covers this at the link above.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 March, 12:07
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Monkey WERX exposing Bidens CGI video that was some really good stuff, I love that guy thanks for posting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
You betcha, gotta keep that info flowing.
12:09 AM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it