Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cate Freeman @NellieNattive
23 March, 11:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
He's a pedo and calling out Rusdia lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Holly Bischoff @HHB22
22 March, 05:21
Dasvidaniya Bidan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Holly Bischoff @HHB22
22 March, 05:21
Dasvidaniya Bidan

Patriot For God and Country @Red_White_and_Blue
22 March, 08:19

Patriot For God and Country @Red_White_and_Blue
22 March, 08:18

America First @AmericaFirst17
21 March, 10:15
Have u seen this, yet? 🚨

https://app.clouthub.com/p...

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
21 March, 08:26
Wanted to thank you very much for all of the clarifications you have provided. Concurrently, independent thinkers like those on this platform and Tgram don't really need crumbs from multiple sources. I dove in from 8ch, q.pub, qag news, etc. Learned A LOT as they lead to other sites to demystify c0de. Ultimately, for those who search for truth, GOD will illumine their minds to the degree necessary.

I wish that I could offer you more than gratitude. You are invited to our Grand Opening of the Med Bed healing center near Tampa when we open. Date to be announced. Would like to honor you at that time, if possible. 🙂

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
23 March, 08:54
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Deus Omnipotens, do you have any more details about the MedBed Grand Opening in FL? I would love to know more. Who will be operating them? Where will they be trained? I am in Kansas and would love to learn how this can be facilitated somewhere here. I read, perhaps from Charlie Ward post (who some say is credible, others say he's not, IDK) that the first 100 MedBeds would be available in Texas--no date mentioned. I hope you see this. Thank you!!!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
20 March, 06:21
3 days Ghost.
its either time you Rise & come back or just tell us you've moved on.
I joined you on Telegram but you need to be up front with your followers here & on Gab. They choose to go or realize they've been abandoned.

20 March, 06:11

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
20 March, 02:59
I think we could make better movies like they did in the past....
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Fletch (2/10) Movie CLIP - Bend Over, Mr. Babar (1985) HD - YouTube

Fletch movie clips http://j.mp/zJMniPBUY THE MOVIE: http://amzn.to/teuX8SDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTION:Fletch (C...

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
20 March, 07:40
Newsmax was playing
"The Dick ban Dyke Show" theme music
sync'd to B's Chaplin-like antics.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
20 March, 02:21
So, once "Biden" upsets China too, is that the big "plan" and excuse for both China and Russia to come in and attack Americans?
Why else would you have them on OUR SOIL?

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
20 March, 12:58
Something tells me Biden's 3 trips on AF1 stairs was no accident.

More of the Groundwork by the white hats ?

Unapologetic Patriot @iSeePatriots
20 March, 12:33

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
19 March, 06:45
Groundwork for the 25th Amendment ?
How would that help Trump to return as POTUS ?
Do you know something that we don't ?

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

19 March, 05:47

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
19 March, 09:39
OKEzra ive got 3 guesses on who Biden is..Jim Carrey ,James Woods or is he some type of organic robotroid.!!

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
19 March, 09:53
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
I seroiusly thought the same thing. Said it 2 weeks ago. My daughter told me to go get help. They can call me crazy, look at me with the side eye. One day, the truth will come out and I won't be the crazy conspiracy lady. My young adult kids won't fully wake up.

Light Being @lightbeing
19 March, 08:56

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
19 March, 08:50
He does have a good point!🤔

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
19 March, 08:48
Twitterworld is all in a panic because they think Putin's response wishing Biden "good health" was a threat to the creepy old guy. There were several comments about Putin poisoning his enemie. IMO they are pushing this narrative so that If or when Biden is "assassinated" the Swamp will blame Putin and the warmongers have a reason to push for war with Russia.🙄

Just my opinion😁!

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
20 March, 07:53
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
in the 1960's,
sibs replied to nasty taunts:
"SAME to you + MORE of it!"

Kids born in late 70's or later
have apparently learned @ school
the BRITTLE,
🔥your bridges,

"I KNOW you ARE,
but WHAT AM I!",

which nixes further negotiation...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 March, 05:29

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 March, 05:00
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
This photo must give liberals nightmares!

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
18 March, 11:00
Something exciting to share with y'all!! Ready?!?!?

You know that pic Dan posted on FB with AF1 & fighter jet? Well that exact plane went to the border last night. So an Anon posted this on Patreon and this what got me curious and built on this.

zooom in on the tail number 29000. I persoanlly saw a plane land night so put that reg# 92-9000 into planespotter.net.... and guess what 92-000 was on that planes tail there. I can show screenshots or links if you would like to see.

What do you think? I didnt see that plane go back today and i left the radar open most of the day. And right now Nightwatch is in the air about to be in Texas from DC. Is it traveling to the same place?

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
19 March, 09:00
In response Heather North to his Publication
It's a mad, mad, mad,mad world. But I'm calm as all get out. 🙂🙂🙃🙃

18 March, 09:58

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
18 March, 09:32
I read Nuclear power is with military. Biden incapable of codes. If Biden goes, nuke posession "football" goes to Harris? Optics? Truth? Pray.

Kim Hutcheson @KimHutcheson
20 March, 01:59
In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication
I think codes went with Trump the day he left on AF1 - Jan 18th?
The day of the FAKE inauguration

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
18 March, 09:10
ugh Red Dawn...another rerun. they have totally lost their edge

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
18 March, 08:08
Groundwork for the removal of Biden ?

Or a War against Russia ?

If white hats are controlling Biden then it should be the first one.

Jim SOS @Patriot66
18 March, 07:17
There wont be ANYTHING left of this country by the time this "Movie" ends!!

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
18 March, 07:20
In response Jim SOS to his Publication
Im beginning to think the same thing!🤬

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
19 March, 09:05
In response Jim SOS to his Publication
Party on the other side.😇😇

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
18 March, 12:57
And so it begins. Russia was always the intended ememy by the Deep State.