Only people mentioned by FACES_OF_PATRIOTS in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
22 March, 02:18
In response FACES OF PATRIOTS to his Publication
Tears, brother, tears. Godspeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
20 March, 02:14
God Bless You All. And...Thank You For Your Service!
Much Love. ❀️ πŸ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
20 March, 01:54
o7πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Thank you for your service.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 March, 01:45
May God Bless Each And Everyone Of You And Your Families. I am so Proud to be part of this Great Nation!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 March, 11:13
πŸ™pour ce message 😎

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 March, 05:49
You Are Our Heros ! We love you and thank you God bless you and your families. My home is always open please contact me if I can help your families.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
18 March, 02:54
Love this & love the Marines! Sempre Fi

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 March, 02:01
AWESOME! THANK YOU! GOD BLESS OUR MARINES & FREEDOM LOVING MILITARY WORLDWIDE! #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

karys k3lly @karys
18 March, 12:04
Love every one of you and pray πŸ™πŸ» for you and your families everyday. God Bless you ALL πŸ˜‡ always xoxoxo

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
17 March, 10:17
✝️❀️😘✝️❀️😘✝️❀️God bless and God's Speed

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
17 March, 10:14
We pray for you everyday, for your healing πŸ™ In awe of ALL of you that serve so selflessly for #godsplan 🌟 Thank Q πŸ’™

America First @Realdeal
17 March, 10:09
amen god bless the men and women me and my family are for ever grateful πŸ™πŸ»

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 March, 09:59
Thank everyone of you for standing in the gap between us and evil. We love and appreciate you tremendously

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
17 March, 09:58
all u heros rock

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
17 March, 09:57
Godspeed to all these heros

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
17 March, 09:49
Thank You For All You Do! Many OfUs Pray Everyday For Your Safety! We Do Realize How Much All Of You Have Sacrificed For The Rest Of Us! Please Stay Safe! A Patriot!