Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:03
Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
17 March, 04:41
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
"I would recommend it, especially to those that voted for me. Saving not only America but the world! It's a placebo or HCQ! Your President would not put you in harms way..by the by..Trump I mean. I read between the lines. How many normies are pissed with Biden. So grateful to know Potus' talking ways! 👊🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enough Already! @emdSD
17 March, 04:44
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
i trust you - what are you seeing/hearing that i am not
coming from gab and i'm in a black pilled deluxe mood

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 March, 05:01
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
I watched that man in every briefing, interview for over a year. He knows his followers have researched, beyond a normal capacity. One must always listen to his undertone, he's communicating with normies and patriots alike. The man still holds the nuclear football, he did not transition to Bidan. Joe is stripping people's freedoms one by one. I wonder if they are questioning the narrative yet? If not, they will.

Enough Already! @emdSD
thank u ! so happy to hear you say this :) beyond relief
06:42 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by emdSD in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
17 March, 07:04
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
Don't fret. If you have a question, I'm here. I'll help as best as I can. 🙏🙂