walker Fast @Fastwalker
11 March, 11:05
Dems are furious that this photo has been released. It would be a shame if you shared it with all your friends, wouldn't it? Almost.... criminal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 March, 03:21
In response walker Fast to his Publication
It's name is Richard Levine... It likes to pretend it is female.

In public.

It is disgusting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
17 March, 04:49
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Germany's defense officer. One of the many trannys in our Government. Wearing dresses and acting like a woman. And people keep talking about a women's quota. Very disturbing to me.

17 March, 06:20
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
I heard one of my granddaughter's friends, a little boy, say the other day, "But how do I know if it's a REAL girl! I don't want to talk to FAKE girls!"

Bless his heart.

This is going to be hard on everyone; thankfully, children are resilient.

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
17 March, 06:31
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
God will not let [them] get away with this.

I've been saying that same thing for years...

It's comeuppance time!
06:36 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it