: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
16 March, 11:35
animals and nature are keys to our survival

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
16 March, 11:43
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
could this look like bipolar in an 18 year old?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
16 March, 11:48
In response anon anon to her Publication
i would really be careful putting labels on your child. i am extremely echausted tonight. i will be happy to go into detail tomorrow when i am rested.

anon anon @Qcolorado
16 March, 11:49
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Thank you. She's putting it on herself, and I'm trying to find out what's really going on. Thank you for any insight.

17 March, 10:16
I do not have time to go into detail anout everything. i know do much info needs to be given to treat prople and to understand them. however, here is huge tip. our gut flora controls our mind. if you look uo probiotics and bipolar you will see they improve symtoms. it is my belief that we are just deficient and different diseases or conditions are from different deficiencies. i can attest to hiv/aids being just that. i saved a friend from death's door by nutrition. he was given 2 months to live. going on 9 years and he is still kicking!

17 March, 10:17
every situation is different but i can tell you a good probiotic and a good cod liver oil will go a long ways.

17 March, 10:23
by the sounds of it your daughter is looking for answers. i would have her research gut glora, microbiome, good gut bugs. under every search she will find something. if she resesrches it with bipolar or behavior in the search text i think she will be blown away. i know i was. our gut determines a lot of things. i think this us the best place for her to start. she will be ok. eating the proper good is vital for recovery. IT IS NOT A RACE. IT IS A LIFE STYLE. 🤗 Good luck.

anon anon @Qcolorado
17 March, 10:44
Thank you so much! She is my granddaughter and I know she is not eating like she should, even though it's provided for her. A good probiotic should help whittle down the iceberg of symptoms and hopefully she'll begin to feel well enough to take on more issues. I soooo appreciate your advice!!

17 March, 03:30
you are welcome. My real point is very rarely is it a mental issue. If she can start there with good quality products, i think everything will fall into place.

anon anon @Qcolorado
Got her some good refrigerated probiotics just now! Thanks again, dear!
04:38 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qcolorado in this post can reply
18 March, 08:08
i just want you to know i feel these children have been attacked relentlessly with vaccinations and everything else. I do know that the probiotics work but we also need to eat the right foods to feed the good bugs we are putting back into our bodies. sadly it took my cat dying for me to learn about microbiome. We are made up of bugs. once you truky understand how it works, you cannot but see how everything going on right now is about controlling us. sadly the children are being used bigly. BIG PHARMA IS NOT OUR FRIEND. Once she starts taking these she meeds to get good cod lliver oil for a month or 2 then you gave to get her off cod liver oil onto just omega 3 and lots of sun. too much sun light on cod liver oil can cause toxicity. i am in NY so june is my cut off time for cod liver oil. The reason both are important is because it helps make seritonin. The feel good hormone. All this will help with hormones, weight, mood, sleep and more. maybe this will be her calling. but s

anon anon @Qcolorado
18 March, 09:23
Rochelle, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your advice. I will get her some cod liver oil capsules too and get her out in the sun. We live in the Colorado mountains and so it's still very cold during the day right now, but sittling on the porch steps should be tolerable. She, on her own, took a walk yesterday. We eat organic as much as we can, too. I know the kids are being slammed from every corner. I pray constantly for them and sure hope once Trump comes back and all the new tech is implemented, they can reverse some or all of this crap from their systems. Great big hugs to you!

17 March, 07:11
awesome! that is a great start.