Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 March, 02:39
IRS currently imploding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
17 March, 03:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/...

"The move from the IRS and Treasury Department comes after calls to extend the tax season increased following the passage of the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, which meant the agency was tasked with sending another round of stimulus payments while processing tax returns and refunds."

"...which meant the agency was tasked with sending another round of stimulus payments while processing tax returns and refunds."

Yeah, ok 🙄 ...they've done this twice before in the last year. It's cookie cutter at this point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
So let me get this right...I'm still supposed to cough up $$ for a doddling imposter of an UNELECTED FRAUD president and an errant legislature as well as a bunch of black-robed vultures that have effectively colluded for 150-years to collect an unconstitutional income tax? Really? That's the executive + the legislative + the judicial branches, combining to thwart WE THE PEOPLE! How about ALL of us REFUSE TO PAY?! Me thinks it's time to halt this gravy-train! Go to Constitutional Law Group and learn how to starve'em out by not paying them.

https://www.constitutional...
04:10 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response RealTexan Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OklahomaRed in this post can reply
Danielle 1776Revolution @1776Revolution
18 March, 01:39
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
im game....lol

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
17 March, 11:17
IRS... blah, blah, blah. Didn't you know Macy's is having a sale?

Yes folks, far too many can't break free from the programing.

18 March, 11:13
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
You are so correct. To be honest, I catch myself being worried about these things as well. It is not easy. Our programming has been insidious, perpetual and quite effective. I hate it. But all need to consider if our current 1871 constitution even allows taxation. Peeps need to do some research. There is a profound inclination to allow others to make these efforts.

This derth of leadership is not assisting, either. We need our ELECTED president to start doing his job, NO DISRESPECT!
This Chinese puppet has no standing and is only confusing the populace;
We don't seem to be able to show up at the voting booth and make any difference;
Showing up en masse at DC made no difference;
Our military needs to lead or follow and let OUR president do his job...ASAP!

A frustrated, patriotic American citizen is in need of the leadership our constitution provides for.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 March, 11:13
Slush fund development.

18 March, 11:15
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
That says absolutely nothing to anyone! If you have something to contribute please do so.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
17 March, 09:49
I'm not filing. I'll extend and extend and extend. I'm not participating in "taxation without representation." Period.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
17 March, 05:51
we are already working on it
we are calling ourselves Assemblies
visit lifeforce.global

18 March, 11:27
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Thank you. I will take the time and review. Please do not be offended when I tell you that I am not as concerned about 'global' things. We need to put our own house in order in America. We have done more as slaves in the last 150 years to further global well-being than ANY other country. A healthy America is good for the world. Other countries need to come to grips with their own sovereignty. Said another way: I could give a flip about any other country just now.