Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
11 April, 06:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq - why are you saying this? Do you have inside info on the IRS? Don't get me wrong - this is exciting news!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
11 April, 02:47
before April 15th?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
20 March, 11:04
quickly send them few more tons of C4.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
20 March, 09:28
My SIL works for the IRS. I will ask her about it when I see her at Easter. Luckily we always file extensions so hopefully by October/November paying taxes to them will be a thing of the past. My husband just got a late fine from 2019 (2018 taxes) so they must be getting desperate for funds.

Law & Physics @physics171
19 March, 11:00
The IRS a foreign emolument foreign to confederate republic, foreign agents, TREASON.
Follow along, live, now. learn some law, lots going on behind the scene.
Licensed media, bound to the constitution.
Friday Night Fun Night 03-19-2021
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Janet Love @JanetLove82
19 March, 01:03
Praying this is true because they just sent us a letter stating some third party screwed up on the amount I was taxed on in one of my work situations. Now they want almot $4,000 from me. This is insane! We use a very proficient and experienced CPA who has never made a mistake. I have until June 14 to file an appeal. Hoping Trump returns soon so the IRS is completely gutted!! Sick of these evil scum stealing our hard earned dollars.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
19 March, 11:09
In response Janet Love to her Publication
What is weird we got a $13,000 bill from the IRS. We gave our CPA, he sent a letter of explantion. The IRS writes back that they receieved the letter, in the meantime send the money even though you might not owe it...WTF. So we are sweating it out also. I was suppose to get a large refund last year, IRS only sent me half of the refund with no explantion. I have the CPA working on that. Never did we ever have an issue before.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 March, 08:14
I had said last week that something that could really piss people off would be if the crumbs the government so graciously gave them never came... reading the downdetector comments, that seems to be exactly what's happening.

People pissed that their return AND stimulus aren't coming, the IRS must be underwater with the inability to print... oh, and the Fed still isn't publishing M1 😉

Brad Smith @drkHMRpally
18 March, 08:22
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Would make me sad, got the stimulus, still waiting on my refund check filed 6 weeks ago.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
18 March, 02:12
Does this mean we don't have to give them any more money?🆘🆘🆘

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
18 March, 08:24
Loving it

Danielle 1776Revolution @1776Revolution
18 March, 01:37
this is a system i never understood...You give money to someone, they hold it for you.Then you jump through hoops to get it back WITHOUT interest. Fail to give it you pay penalty WITH interest? Everyone rushes to "file" aka ask for it back? i am over here holding all of my own money and waiting for the extension date to be moved so they can wait months to get the $5 l may have to give them. Get a savings account raise your witholdings to the maximum on yourW4. Quit lending money to the government for free

Janet Love @JanetLove82
19 March, 01:04
In response Danielle 1776Revolution to her Publication
Ponzi Scheme

Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
17 March, 11:03
@doqholliday
Do you know anything about RV, regarding the usdebtclock future into 2025? Revaluation. US Treasury changing to US Monetary Base? Silver and Gold projections?
https://usdebtclock.org/in...

Cody Maltzman @LavenderHillFarm
17 March, 11:00
fooked

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
17 March, 10:45
When will everyone learn that you need to STOP giving your money to the "goverment"?

Break the fucking system you fools.

Stop waiting and fucking take control

True North @TrueNorthGirl
17 March, 09:45
Considering all of the 501c3 “NonProfit” Fraud and ludicrous guidelines to self-report income based on an honor system: It’s about freaking time.
Submitting Fraud reports to the IRS is futile. Just like submitting Public Corruption reports to the FBI, and Wire Fraud Whistleblower Reports to the SEC.
They don’t care.
Trust me.
I know.
But they *love* to retaliate.

Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
17 March, 09:19
Thank God! We owe $3000 for the first time ever after not getting ANY stimulus checks, having our deductions cut and losing child tax credit. This really sucks.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 March, 02:49
In response Lll Ooo to her Publication
You do not owe the IRS a dime they have been stealing trillions from the American people and I believe a refund is coming to us all. I saw those poor people paying their taxes at H&R Block I couldn’t say anything but it was sad because they don’t know any better. We literally have a dollar and some change until the first of the month because our billionaire landlord raised the rent $1000 a month we are disabled senior citizens. Which has nothing to do with your taxes I apologize.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
17 March, 07:12
Glorious!
Hedge Funds going down too!
Eyes on 3/19 Quad Witching Day

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
17 March, 07:03

Kathy Wood @MTKat
17 March, 06:45
Awesome!

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
17 March, 05:01
Green means GO?

TXmommaBear wilcox @Mommabear4
17 March, 04:53
This makes me very very HAPPY !!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 March, 04:50
Yes!!!! Thankyou, God send president Trump!!! Americas one and only!!! We LOVE you!!! 🙏❤️🙏

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
17 March, 04:47
HELL YEAH!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 March, 04:41
Fun to watch.

Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
17 March, 09:20
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
June 15 for TX.

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
17 March, 04:35
bye bye asshats

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
17 March, 05:50
In response Brad Davis to his Publication

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
17 March, 10:35
In response Brad Davis to his Publication

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 March, 04:35
Hi Doc! Any news on proprty taxes due April 10th?

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 March, 11:12
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
That would be great if we didnt have to pay them.

Deb Kraft @DKraftT1
17 March, 04:17

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
17 March, 04:11
Anyone know of they've offcially pushed the deadline back in prior years amd for what reason? Anyone know what the purported reason is this year? I'm guessing the excuse is COVID but havent heard...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
17 March, 08:03
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
its the fed...so they are also sending out checks etc

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
19 March, 07:16
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
yeah, last year they pushed it back to June because of "Covid"

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
17 March, 04:03
Happy days! 🍀🍀🍀

Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
17 March, 03:39

RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
17 March, 03:32
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/...

"The move from the IRS and Treasury Department comes after calls to extend the tax season increased following the passage of the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, which meant the agency was tasked with sending another round of stimulus payments while processing tax returns and refunds."

"...which meant the agency was tasked with sending another round of stimulus payments while processing tax returns and refunds."

Yeah, ok 🙄 ...they've done this twice before in the last year. It's cookie cutter at this point.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 March, 03:56
In response RealTexan Patriot to his Publication
ITS MOVED TO JUNE 15th 11:45 PM 3/16/21

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
17 March, 04:10
In response RealTexan Patriot to his Publication
So let me get this right...I'm still supposed to cough up $$ for a doddling imposter of an UNELECTED FRAUD president and an errant legislature as well as a bunch of black-robed vultures that have effectively colluded for 150-years to collect an unconstitutional income tax? Really? That's the executive + the legislative + the judicial branches, combining to thwart WE THE PEOPLE! How about ALL of us REFUSE TO PAY?! Me thinks it's time to halt this gravy-train! Go to Constitutional Law Group and learn how to starve'em out by not paying them.

https://www.constitutional...