17 March, 03:05
Happy St Paddy’s ☘️🌈 #NESARAGESARA

Global Debt Jubilee
√ Abolishes the IRS
14% flat tax for non-essential new items
+ $ to Seniors
Constitutional Law
√ New U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by Gold & all precious metals
√ New U.S. Treasury Bank System restoring Financial Privacy = Quantum Financial System
Judges & attorneys Constitutional Law only
√ Ceases all aggressive U.S. government military actions worldwide.
Establishes Peace on Earth
Releases INFINITE sums of money for Humanitarian purposes
Releases 6k patents of deep state suppressed tech: Free Energy, Antigravity, Med Beds, Space Travel, etc. πŸš€πŸŽ‰β˜˜οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
17 March, 03:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Antigravity..... hmmm, I do wonder how that will all work out. 6k patents from people, we know worked very hard to create.... EXCITED!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 March, 03:58
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Gene Decode πŸ”₯ 3-11-21

"The anti-gravitics were actually being done in Germany
& the Germanic countries IN THE 1890’S
They went to Mars THEN
with Tesla’s technology.
He was a brilliant God-loving man.
Tesla said β€œThe gift of mental power comes from God
a Divine being
we concentrate our minds on TRUTH
& we become attuned with this Great Power.” πŸ™
πŸš€ Tesla developed Anti-Gravitics and they used it in a TR-3B
They used it in 1903 to go to Mars
& then in 1947 with the TR-3B.
So TR-3B anti-gravitics
the free energy device that powers that
is the size of a shoe-box
zero-point energy
or it uses the Casimir effect.”

πŸ’š Gene Decode is THE man. He loves God. He loves Truth. He is determined to help bring about the end of the demons & their matrix prison forever!! πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

https://www.military.com/v...

17 March, 04:02
Thank you!!! Going to watch the video. πŸ˜²πŸ‘βœ¨

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
This is my latest blog/transcription on 2 Gene Decode vids, FYI. The links are in there for the vids. I'm honored to say he gave me thumbs up on my work. Believe me, that's HUGE to me because I'm no Physicist and he is prodigiously brilliant!! πŸ˜ΉπŸ™πŸ’šβ˜˜οΈ

https://inteldinarchronicl...
04:06 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
17 March, 05:15
Holy smokes! Very interesting and I can wrap my head around it. So glad he reconized you for, understanding!!! He sounds awesome, and a little shy. I always thought we should be flying cars or ships in the skies, by 2000. The amout of GOLD OMG! I flipping knew so much was taken. I've spent 1000's of hours, connecting dots. I am mad & glad @ the same time. Huge thumbs up! Our hero's, Military.... I seen those buses and body bags. Ready for freedom and pay back to humanity. I don't just believe it, I see it! If people/souls came from the sky, I would be the first one to run to them in my whole state. lol! Loving the blog, and I will share it with my, more opened minded people, so they can teach it and we can calm humanity down. πŸ˜²πŸ‘βœ¨πŸ’ž

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 March, 05:26
How kind of you to take the time to read and get back to me, Christina. Deeply appreciated πŸ’šπŸ™πŸ’š I hear from many that they prefer reading my blog in 10 minutes to watching vids for hours. Also, many peeps don't have the tech or are hearing impaired or are elderly. Brings tears to my eyes to be of service and bring the TRUTH from these marvelous Truther-Patriots to all as best I can πŸ™πŸ˜½β˜˜οΈπŸ’š