Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Happy St Paddy’s ☘️🌈 #NESARAGESARA

Global Debt Jubilee
√ Abolishes the IRS
14% flat tax for non-essential new items
+ $ to Seniors
Constitutional Law
√ New U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by Gold & all precious metals
√ New U.S. Treasury Bank System restoring Financial Privacy = Quantum Financial System
Judges & attorneys Constitutional Law only
√ Ceases all aggressive U.S. government military actions worldwide.
Establishes Peace on Earth
Releases INFINITE sums of money for Humanitarian purposes
Releases 6k patents of deep state suppressed tech: Free Energy, Antigravity, Med Beds, Space Travel, etc. 🚀🎉☘️🙏
03:05 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
18 March, 12:28
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
any idea who islandwave8 is? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
17 March, 11:59
thank you so much for the amazing updates God bless and praying for our Children and MILITARY May the devil be demolished and bound for 1000 years May Jesus Christ live among us BLISS no more evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
17 March, 03:55
♥️ ! xo Thank You Kat IstheSea3

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 March, 04:00
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
😽 Thank Ghost Ezra for ALWAYS being on it!! 🙏😉💚☘️

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
17 March, 03:49
Totally agree, it's happening. First though, is the event, the 3GD has to go before QFS fully activated.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
17 March, 03:47

Christina Maga @Christina71
17 March, 03:44
Antigravity..... hmmm, I do wonder how that will all work out. 6k patents from people, we know worked very hard to create.... EXCITED!

17 March, 03:58
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Gene Decode 🔥 3-11-21

"The anti-gravitics were actually being done in Germany
& the Germanic countries IN THE 1890’S
They went to Mars THEN
with Tesla’s technology.
He was a brilliant God-loving man.
Tesla said “The gift of mental power comes from God
a Divine being
we concentrate our minds on TRUTH
& we become attuned with this Great Power.” 🙏
🚀 Tesla developed Anti-Gravitics and they used it in a TR-3B
They used it in 1903 to go to Mars
& then in 1947 with the TR-3B.
So TR-3B anti-gravitics
the free energy device that powers that
is the size of a shoe-box
zero-point energy
or it uses the Casimir effect.”

💚 Gene Decode is THE man. He loves God. He loves Truth. He is determined to help bring about the end of the demons & their matrix prison forever!! 🙏🔥🔥

https://www.military.com/v...

17 March, 03:44
Antigravity..... hmmm, I do wonder how that will all work out. 6k patents from people, we know worked very hard to create.... EXCITED!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
17 March, 03:15
I refinanced thru Fannie (Citi). Within a week of refi (I had an IRS DEBT of 2oK for taking money out of 401K to go back to school) the IRS garnished my wages as a nurse by 100%. I want back what those fuckers took. I didn't give up! O no. I worked 600 hours of Overtime and MADE what the IRS wanted... 20K. But ya know what happened? They took the whole thing in NEW TAXES and I still had the debt. I really didn't care if I lived after that. Lots of ppl did kill themselves. I hung on. Then I fractured my leg... I was so tired I fell.... Then UNUM (ERISA 1974) denied by disability claim. THEN I moved to HUD housing. THEN I got evicted because my ssdi was too high and TESCO wouldn't get their tax break on a renovation. Ilion, NY...

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
17 March, 03:17
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Real people have suffered because of these bastards. I am not even the worst off. Some children have been kept in electric cages underground and have never seen daylight....

17 March, 03:12
Woohoo!!! This starts today? I've been a believer from the start & I'm so hapy for the people!!! I disliked the IRS very much! I hated seeing the seniors struggle too. 💝😎✨💞

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 March, 03:11
Any news on property taxes due April 10th?

17 March, 03:15
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I don't know... my guess is that once POTUS is "officially" the 19th President of the Republic, which, fingers crossed, is this month, a whole bunch of MIRACULOUS things will be INSTANTLY implemented!!

QFS, GCR, RV, NESARA, GESARA and on! 🎉🍀🔥

Pray, Auntie, Pray!!! 🙏😽💚🍀

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
17 March, 03:09
Happy Days are coming. We are living in an amazing Timeline. Blessings & Much Love to All.

17 March, 03:17
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Agree. A MIRACULOUS time! Blessings unceasing back at ya! 🙏🍀💚

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 March, 03:09

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
17 March, 03:08
Thank you for posting this! There has been a lot of downer stuff on here today and this makes my vibe much better!

17 March, 03:11
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication
I'm a wee bit Irish and today is always HAPPY DAY!! Full of beautiful music and celebration 🙏☘️🌈

Humanity has SO MUCH TO CELEBRATE. Nearly there!! 😻🍀🐸🇺🇸