BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
So what is this Initiative Q everyone's talking about?

Find out for yourself before you miss a fantastic financial opportunity!

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/in...

This link will stop working once Iā€™m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
03:25 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
17 March, 07:43
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Is this open to non Americans?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 March, 08:46
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Open to everyone on Planet Earth!

I have folks signed up in Uruguay & Mexico!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
17 March, 07:36
Intrigued so have just signed up. Shona Milliken šŸ™

17 March, 07:42
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
Shona, you are now verified!

Be sure to download the app for your phone from the Play Store. They pay you an extra $1200 for doing so, plus, it's easier to keep track!

Enjoy!

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
17 March, 07:24
I'm a little skeptical but intrigued, so I signed with an old email

17 March, 07:25
In response DorDor AkWat to her Publication
What name did you use, dear?

I have to have the name you signed up with in order to verify you.

17 March, 07:28
In response DorDor AkWat to her Publication
Are you Rochelle?

Quester215 ... @Quester215
17 March, 07:13
thanks. i signed up

Quester215 ... @Quester215
17 March, 07:15
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
signed uup as deb smith

17 March, 07:18
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
You are now VERIFIED!

Enjoy!

I really haven't "worked this" at all & hardly know anyone, yet I'm up to $18,696!

Mama needs a reliable vehicle!

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
17 March, 06:25
thanks! signed up just in case

17 March, 06:29
In response Tim Qsentme to his Publication
Thanks, Tim!

I signed up last night after 6 & didn't have time to do much until today... I had $8000 something last night & woke up to $10,000 something.

Now I'm up to $17,000 something!

You are now VERIFIED!

Be sure to download the app for your phone from the Play Store. They pay you $1200 whether you use it or not, but I do find it handy!

Diane Bobchak @Diane
17 March, 04:36
i signed up and all i need is verified thank you! Diane bobchak

17 March, 06:15
In response Diane Bobchak to his Publication
You are VERIFIED, lovely lady!

You may now prepare for liftoff!

Wouldn't it be AWESOME if this were given only to the Q people first, so that the normies wouldn't believe us, then would have to eat their words when we get paid?

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
17 March, 03:50
Please verify me- I signed up! Kathleen Scott

17 March, 06:09
In response Kathy Scott to her Publication
You are officially Verified, Ms. Kathy!

Enjoy!

I was at $13,877 when I went to look at a house we're interested in.

Just got home & now it's at $15,801!

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
17 March, 03:39
you have mail

17 March, 03:41
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
And YOU are verified!

Now be sure to download the app for your phone from the Play Store so you can keep up easier!

The only one setting limits is YOU!