17 March, 03:05
Happy St Paddy’s ☘️🌈 #NESARAGESARA

Global Debt Jubilee
√ Abolishes the IRS
14% flat tax for non-essential new items
+ $ to Seniors
Constitutional Law
√ New U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by Gold & all precious metals
√ New U.S. Treasury Bank System restoring Financial Privacy = Quantum Financial System
Judges & attorneys Constitutional Law only
√ Ceases all aggressive U.S. government military actions worldwide.
Establishes Peace on Earth
Releases INFINITE sums of money for Humanitarian purposes
Releases 6k patents of deep state suppressed tech: Free Energy, Antigravity, Med Beds, Space Travel, etc. 🚀🎉☘️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
I refinanced thru Fannie (Citi). Within a week of refi (I had an IRS DEBT of 2oK for taking money out of 401K to go back to school) the IRS garnished my wages as a nurse by 100%. I want back what those fuckers took. I didn't give up! O no. I worked 600 hours of Overtime and MADE what the IRS wanted... 20K. But ya know what happened? They took the whole thing in NEW TAXES and I still had the debt. I really didn't care if I lived after that. Lots of ppl did kill themselves. I hung on. Then I fractured my leg... I was so tired I fell.... Then UNUM (ERISA 1974) denied by disability claim. THEN I moved to HUD housing. THEN I got evicted because my ssdi was too high and TESCO wouldn't get their tax break on a renovation. Ilion, NY...
03:15 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
17 March, 03:17
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Real people have suffered because of these bastards. I am not even the worst off. Some children have been kept in electric cages underground and have never seen daylight....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 March, 03:20
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
You are 💯‼️‼️‼️ Time for this demon prison matrix to end once & for all & for eternity!!

Like Juan O Savin is ALWAYS saying:
"No!
And Hell No!
And F*ck You!
Get out of my country!
Get out of my world!"

Forever & ever, dear Lord. Amen 🙏💥💥💥