Bull Shift @BullShift_News
17 March, 11:55
"I put my Glock Model 21SF, 45 cal automatic pistol with laser sight on the table, right next to my kitchen door. I left its clip beside it; then, left it alone and went about my business.

Image result for Glock Model 21SFWhile I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail; the next door neighbor mowed the yard; a girl walked her dog down the street and quite a few cars stopped at the โ€œstopโ€ sign near the front of my house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun; it was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not moved itself outside. It had not killed anyone. Certainly, even with the numerous opportunities it had presented to do that. In fact, it had not even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Democrats and their propaganda media, about how dangerous guns are and โ€œHow They kill peopleโ€.

Either the media is wrong, or Iโ€™m in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 4ALL @MaggieB373
LOL! Our guns must be related. mine never does a stinking thing either! ๐Ÿ˜
12:00 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Bull Shift to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaggieB373 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liberty 4ALL, click on at the bottom under it